Monday, September 3, 2018

Whimsical Model Planes?

One of our builders is dabbling in building metal #AirplaneModels kind of cool looking and not an easy build I am sure. I put a few in our store to see how customers would react to them and you can take a look here. In the column on the left down low you will see a few listed. I think they are unique and they are priced very reasonable for the size. Take a look and stock up if you like them as we only have a few to offer.Home Page


I found some more #militaryshipmodels and also put them on the site. These models are very economical for the size. To have one custom built would cost 4 times more than we are selling them for so take a look here. Military Ship Models  The quality is good and they are priced to sell out quickly.

I have almost sold out of the vintage kits I bought from my builder in Brooklyn New York. Vintage Model Link  I have a Testors metal kit of a Ferrari and I am not sure if I should keep it and build it or sell it. It is super awesome and it appears to use screws and bolts to hold it together. It's new sealed in plastic and will be an awesome project if I ever get a chance to tackle it.

Enjoying my day off and catching up! Have a good one you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment